- Provides 30% of the daily requirement of Vitamins A, B₆, B₉, B₁₂, C and D as well as Iron for children aged between 7 and 9, as per ICMR RDA, 2010
MIXME™ is a product of NuShakti™ – a brand designed to promote better nutrition across India through its range of home food fortification solutions. A powdered beverage mix available in three exciting flavours – Tangy Orange, Zesty Lemon and Tropical Guava – MIXME™ makes a tasty, refreshing and revitalising summer drink for children when mixed with water.
MIXME™ contains 12 Vitamins and 5 Minerals, providing 30% of the daily requirement of Vitamins A, B₆, B₉, B₁₂, C and D as well as Iron for children aged between 7 and 9, as per ICMR RDA, 2010. These nutrients can help bridge the gap in nutrient intake due to poor eating habits.
NuShakti™ was launched in 2019 with the mission to develop nutritious, locally relevant food and beverage options that are affordable and accessible across urban and rural India. The NuShakti™ product range includes powermix for Rice and Atta and powdered beverage mix MIXME™.
NuShakti™ products are available across modern trade outlets and large groceries (retail) in Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad and Tamil Nadu, as well as on Amazon. In the coming months, the Company plans to extend its reach to other states.
The ongoing pandemic highlights the need to have a robust immune system at all times. Eating a balanced diet and including fortified foods which contain immunity building nutrients, is a good idea.
The immunity-building nutrients include:
- Iron is key for several immune functions and also for stamina and to combat anaemia which is widely prevalent in our country
- Zinc and selenium are needed to mount proper immune responses
- Vitamins A & C – powerful antioxidants, which are vital for functioning of immune system.
- Vitamin D, this sunshine vitamin is increasingly see to be playing a vital role to modulate immune responses.
- 3 B vitamins – B6, B12 and Folic acid – needed for optimal functioning of immune system.
The product is designed to supplement the nutrient gap that may arise from current lifestyles poor diets, that are often deficient in micronutrients. MIXME™ packs retail at Rs100 for a box of 10 single-serve sachets.
Directions to use:
1. Open the 20 g sachet
2. Mix 1 sachet in 200 ml potable water
3. Stir well
4. Consume immediately to power up your day